Month: January 2011
Call Me Miss Crafty
A Few of My Favorite Things!
Out with the Old and in with the New!
2010 is officially over and 2011 has just begun.
It was a great year. Here are a few of its highlights:
1. I went to Disneyland for the first time with 4 amazing friends.
2. I turned 22.
3. Went to Disney World to celebrate said birthday.
4. Moved home for the summer for the last time.
5. Got closer to old friends.
6. Went to some fabulous tea parties.
7. Saw Tim McGraw in concert.
8. Went to Disney World again and to St. Augustine, FL.
9. Met a great bunch of new friends in the form of new roommates and fellow future teachers.
10. Finished up my undergraduate course work.
11. Went to Disney World one final time (4 times in one year!).
See what I mean about having a pretty great year.
I hope 2011 will be just as great as 2010. No…..I hope its even BETTER! I will be graduating from college, hopefully getting a job with the Disney Company and moving to Florida. I also hope that in the personal department my life changes. Some of my closest friends are now in great relationships and I can’t help but want the exact same thing. So hopefully he finds me in 2011. Life can change so suddenly and I am so excited for the changes that are ahead of me.
Here’s to a great 2011! I hope its filled with magic, love, and change!